Singapore Corporate Secretarial Services | Corporate Secretarial Services | Corporate Secretary Services in Singapore
Why outsource a company secretary?
The skill of commencing and
building a successful business comprises determining the right corporate
secretarial services partners to support Company Secretarial Services for the
company. Before employing any qualified company secretary Singapore, it is
essential that you go through Your checklist for choosing the right person as
your Corporate Secretarial partner in Singapore while doing business in
Singapore. Capital Radius provides Company Secretary Services and Corporate
Secretary Agent support that can meet all your Company’s requirements.
According to the Singapore Companies Act, you are required to appoint a Company Secretary within six months of consolidating your Singapore company. A company secretary acts as an officer of your Company also will help accomplish a range of duties that assures your company complies with the regulations stipulated by IRAS and ACRA.
Capital Radius offers Company Secretary Services and can provide your company with a company secretary (Corporate Secretary Agent). A company secretary who helps the Company Secretarial Services need to be a Singapore resident who is a Singapore citizen or permanent resident, or holder of Singapore Employment Pass/EntrePass/Dependent Pass.
Obligations of a Company Secretary
In extension to monitoring and ensuring compliance with appropriate legal requirements, a qualified company secretary Singapore who assist the Company Secretarial Services also has the subsequent responsibilities:
- Harmonizing the company’s formal decision making and reporting method;
- Forming meeting agendas with the chairman and /or the chief executive;
- Auditing meetings and taking minutes;
- Managing minute books;
- Verifying copies of minutes; and
- Assuring that the correct procedure is followed.
- Getting internal and external agreements to all documentation for circulation to shareholders;
- Coordinating the administration also attending meetings and taking minutes; and
- Assuring that the correct procedure is followed.
- Assuring that the company complies with its constitution; and
- Composing plus incorporating amendments in accordance with the correct procedures.
Maintaining Statutory Registers and Books:
Updating ACRA on:
- Some changes in the director(s) of a company or particulars relating to the director(s)
- Changes to a directors name or residential address
- Dismissal from office in accordance with the Singapore companies act or the constitution
- Elimination from holding office
- Annual return
- Modification of company name
- Selection, alteration, and revocation of a constitution
- Issue of shares
- Some other changes that require updating with ACRA
Report and Accounts
Regulating the publication plus distribution of the company’s annual report, accounts, and interim statement; and
- The preparation of the directors’ report.
- Keeping the company’s register of members;
- Helping with transfers and other matters affecting shareholdings; and
- Serving to the queries and requests from shareholders.
- Interacting with the shareholders (i.e. Through circulars);
- Payment of dividends plus interest;
- Publishing documentation regarding rights including capitalization issues;
- General shareholder relations; and
- Associations with institutional shareholders and their investment protection committees.
- Monitoring movements on the register of members to recognize an apparent ‘stake-building’ in the company’s shares by potential takeover bidders; also
inquiries of members as to beneficial ownership of holdings.
Share and Capital Issues, Transfers and Restructuring
- Implementation of variations in the structure of the company’s share and loan capital and devising; and
plus administering directors’ and employees’ share participation plans.
Acquisitions and Disposals
- Participating as a chief member of the company team to execute corporate acquisitions and disposals;
protect the corporation’s interests by confirming the effectiveness of all
documentation including that due diligence declarations enable proper
commercial evaluation former to completion of the transaction.
- Examining developments in corporate governance; and
- Guiding and Supporting the directors with respect to their duties and responsibilities and compliance with their individual obligations under company law and, if applicable Stock Exchange requirements.
- Serving as a channel of communication and information for non-executive directors.
the safe custody including proper use of the company seal if provided for
in the company constitution
ACRA Compliance Alert & Reminders
Radius will notify you of filing deadlines and ACRA annual compliance
matters in a timely manner.
Assisting you to manage your companies, whatever their size
A vital part of maintaining a company is keeping statutory books and ACRA compliance filings up to date. Capital Radius is the perfect company to manage and comply with this task for you, determining we make it a whole lot simpler, while you can focus more on driving your business.
ENGAGE OUR SERVICES!