EMPLOYMENT PASS (EP) SINGAPORE
Singapore is not only a
world-class destination, it stands among the most famous places in the world to
live and advance your career. One of the best ways to begin your new life in
Singapore is to get a Singapore Employment Pass (EP) visa. Certainly, for
numerous foreigners, the EP has been the best gateway into this amazing
country. Capital Radius consultants are absolutely suited to help you get the
Singapore Employment Pass. Permit us to make your dreams a reality!
What precisely is an employment pass in Singapore? If a foreigner working in Singapore had to get multiple reentry visas and fill other visa requirements every moment they left and came back to Singapore, it would be a large inconvenience for them and also hurt the enterprise environment in the country. The Government of Singapore noticed this and started the ‘Singapore employment pass’ service. It makes it extremely easier for a foreign national that is employed in the country to enter plus leave it.
We can assist your foreign resident employees that travel frequently to get one of these all-important employment passes. At Capital Radius we know all the introductory steps and filing processes to help your foreign employees get their employment passes in an appropriate manner. This way you’re the foreign professionals, executives, also managers that work for your corporation can seamlessly go out of plus then simply back into Singapore.
Continue reading to determine more about how to qualify and apply
for an Employment Pass in Singapore.
Which of Your Employees is
Qualified to Obtain an Employment Pass?
Contrary to popular belief, not all foreign employees are eligible to get an employment pass. This is true despite whether a foreign employee previously has a work permit. There are some restrictions that the Singapore Government has put in place as far as who can get one of these beneficial employment passes. They are surely geared towards making necessary business travel more comfortable for your key company managers, executives, including personnel with specialized skills.
As of this writing, only employees that earn a payment/salary of at least $3600 a month can be assigned employment pass Singapore. There are some other essential eligibility criteria also. We at Capital Radius are fully versed in every aspect of the employment pass application process. Capital Radius will work with you all steps of the way to help secure your employees who require this pass and get them in a timely manner.
Here Are a Few General
Guidelines for Singapore Employment Pass Eligibility:
applicant for the employment pass must be a foreign national who has a
current job in Singapore or a legitimate job offer for employment there.
order to qualify to get an employment pass, your foreign national employee
must work in management, executive, or specialized position within the
proposed or current foreign employee must earn a salary of at least $3600
a month (some exceptions here plus some more experienced employees require
an even higher salary to qualify).
qualifications may involve proof of such things as a college degree,
specialized training, or a documented professional background.
Given the fact that these
applications are evaluated individually and not always approved on the basis of
a set standard, it makes it all the more important for your corporation to work
with a competent plus experienced employment pass application processor.
Capital Radius knows exactly how to act as a liaison on your behalf with the
Ministry of Manpower to make sure all your employment pass applications go
smoothly and also check your EP application status.
How Capital Radius Can Help Your
Singapore Company with Their Employment Pass Singapore Applications
We assist Singapore companies
every day with the application, renewing, also the termination of employment
passes. It’s a process we understand very well, to say the least. Across the
years we have discovered where the deadfalls are in the process and how to
navigate around them.
While you have seen by now the Singapore employment pass approval
process can be me what problematic in
nature and often needs a solid case for approval built up for each person in
your company that wants to receive one. Having Capital Radius's years of EP
experience by your side throughout the application process will surely increase
the chances of getting approval on each employment pass your company requests.
Our employment passes Singapore
services incorporate all of the following:
- Capital Radius will help your company apply for new employment passes, renew expiring employment passes, and cancel passes that are no longer needed.
- Our EP specialists will assist your company with the completion of the MOM Pre-application self-assessment tools. This tool gives your employment pass applicant a good idea of whether they may or may not qualify for the EP.
- We will acknowledge promptly any MOM request for additional information on any employment pass application.
- At Capital Radius we will do everything in our capability to help ensure that the employment pass application approval process stays within the normal 3 weeks’ time it usually takes.
- We will execute the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) online transactions that relate to the employment pass process. These incorporate filing employment pass applications, status checks, renewals, issuing, and cancellations.
- Capital Radius will offer you its expert advice on how to assure that each and every employment pass application that you initiate is met with approval.
- Capital Radius will also help with any statutory obligations that mandate posting a new job opening with the Singapore Job Bank. This is a portion of the Singapore Fair Consideration Framework that assures Singapore residents have a fair opportunity to be considered for all job openings at companies that employ 25 or more people.
Don't leave your Employment Pass request to chance
Capital Radius is an authorized employment agency registered with the Ministry of Manpower and offers a full spectrum of work pass assistance.
APPLY FOR A VISA!