Company Registration in Singapore
We Assist You to Incorporate Your Company or Private Limited Company in Singapore
Immigrant Package Singapore Company Registration For Foreigners Or Foreign Companies
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our Immigrant/Foreign Package comprises all legal obligations to incorporate a Singapore private limited company for foreign individuals also foreign companies. The subsequent services are involved:
We will arrange all necessary paperwork plus register your Singapore private limited company with Singapore Company Registrar ACRA. Our package fee involves government filing fees.
Bank Account Assistance
Support for opening your corporate bank account with a Singapore bank.
Company Secretary service as 1 year; Singapore Company Law obliges each company to appoint a local company secretary.
Nominee Local Director service to 1 year (when you go including our Nominee Director Choice as described more below); Singapore Company Law obliges each company to appoint at least one local resident director.
Processing of your Employment Pass application (when you go including our Employment Pass Choice as described more below).
Registered Address service to 1 year; Singapore Law needs a local address for an individual company. We will appoint our respect office address as the registered address for your company.
Annual Return Filing
Filing of your corporation’s Annual Return by ACRA
Tax Planning Consultation
Filing of your corporation’s Annual Return by ACRA
Yes, all of the earlier services are incorporated in one simple package - no concealed fees. Don't get to stay with gimmicky bots and service providers that deceive you into low fees with countless hidden charges. Put your faith in a trusted service provider.
CHOOSE AN OPTION
Nominee Director Option
Pick this option if you do not intend to migrate to Singapore to manage your company in the instant future. In this selection, we will render the service of our Nominee Director to 1 year (to serve Singapore's Local Director requirement). This choice is suitable if you don't intend to apply for an Employment Pass immediately upon the incorporation of your company.
Employment Pass Option
Pick this option if you want to move to Singapore instantly. Under this choice, we will appeal for your Employment Pass (EP) as soon as possible after the company registration. We will also render you with our Nominee Local Director service on a provisional basis while your EP request is under processing. Once your EP is approved, we will elect you as the Local Director of the company in place of our Nominee Local Director. Remark that for this selection, an extra charge of SGD 500 will apply to meet the government filing fee including the issuance fee for EP card.
INCORPORATION PROCEDURE AND TIMELINE
Working with Capital Radius is simple. Once you approve your decision to involve our services, we will generate an account for you in our online Corporate Service Platform (CSP) plus you will be instantly co-operating with our service delivery team by the platform to make your company incorporated instantly and efficiently.
The CSP will effectively organize all these steps between you and our team online from start to finish:
- Employ our services. Once you choose to proceed with us, we will generate an account for you in our system, configure the requested services, including assigning your service appeal to you for generating payment arrangements. You will be able to make payment through a credit card or bank transfer.
- Settle company structure. In correspondence to making payment arrangements, you will be capable of providing details of the company structure and also upload supporting documents in the policy for your intended company. Our team will review the facts you presented and conduct their regulatory KYC due diligence as needed by the law. If they require any clarifications, they will coordinate it with you by the system.
- Company name approval. Once the KYC due diligence is finished, our team will appeal for company name approval.
- Sign consolidation documents. Succeeding the company name has been approved, our team will make the required incorporation documents for your signatures. You will sign these documents electronically therefore excluding the need for cumbersome manual paperwork signing plus notarization requirements.
- Incorporate company. Our team will continue to register your company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore subsequent they have received your signatures on incorporation documents.
- Certificate of incorporation. In the registration of the company, our team will get an electronic certification of incorporation plus the business profile of the organization from ACRA.
- Bank account and post-incorporation duties. The moment your firm has been consolidated, the CSP system will regulate all post-incorporation tasks (bank account opening, share certificates, statutory file, and others as applicable) among you and our team.
The general timeline is as described below.
- Company incorporation method (steps 1-6 above) can take wherever from one to a few days. It will principally depend on how quickly you can work on your end (providing supporting documents, signing of incorporation documents, etc). You are not required to migrate to Singapore to incorporate your corporation.
- Bank account opening at present requires about 3-4 weeks in Singapore. Singapore banks need at least one Executive Director to be actually present in Singapore to sign the account opening documents. Subsequent the company is incorporated, you can intend your Singapore visit to meet with the bank and also apply for a corporate bank account.
- Employment Pass application (if applicable) processing period is 3-4 weeks.
The subsequent supporting documents will be needed from you when incorporating your firm. Note that all documents must be in English or translated into English.
Every Director, Shareholder, And Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) Of The Proposed Company:
- Passport copy
- NRIC copy for Singapore citizens also PRs (or FIN card for Singapore work pass holders)
- Residential address verification (for example, a driver’s license, a current utility bill, rental contract, etc.)
- Brief professional experience. This can be in the structure of a curriculum vitae (CV), resume, either link to the person’s LinkedIn profile
If your company has a corporate shareholder, the following documents will be required for the parent corporate entity:
- Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of the jurisdiction where the company is registered
- Company Extract that contains the following information:
- Company’s name, registration number, registered address and primary business activities
- Paid-up Capital of the company
- Particulars of Shareholders and Directors
- Authorised Person Resolution passed by the director(s) of the shareholding company that includes the following:
- Decision of the shareholding company to hold shares in the proposed Singapore Company
- Appointment of an Authorised Person to sign the Singapore Company formation documents on behalf of the shareholding company
- Ownership structure chart or information that identifies the key UBOs of the shareholding company. For each key UBO, we will need the documents as listed under For Individuals above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to some common questions
You will be required to appoint your own executive director(s) (who do not have to be residents of Singapore and can reside overseas) and they will be fully responsible for operating the company.
Singapore's Companies Act and its common law impose the same obligations and responsibilities on a Nominee Director as those imposed on a regular director. Directors are responsible for ensuring that the statutory books of the company are maintained correctly, its regulatory filings are done in a timely manner, accurate accounting records and annual accounts are maintained, shareholders and directors meetings are conducted as per the law, and their fiduciary duty towards the company is honored at all times in all their official actions. Therefore, as a director of the company, he or she has to act as a fiduciary of the company must ensure that the company always acts in compliance with the law.
- Entrepreneur Pass - if you wish to apply within first 6 months of company incorporation. Refer to qualification criteria for Entrepreneur Pass.
- mployment Pass - if you wish to apply after 6 months of company incorporation. Refer to qualification criteria for Employment Pass.
- Company shareholding and timing of applying for Employment Pass (i.e. immediately or after 6 months) as explained above
- EP applicant qualifications and proposed salary (it must match the applicant's position and experience)
- Amount of investment into the company (i.e. paid-up capital)
- Extend our Nominee Local Director service and continue to operate your Singapore company from overseas. You can travel to Singapore on a visitor or business visa to conduct any business in Singapore as required. If you decide, you can reapply for Employment Pass after certain period showcasing your success and your need to relocate to Singapore .
- You can decide to close your Singapore company if your plans have changed and you no longer need to keep your Singapore company.
Ready to Help
Our service offering team is on standby and available to assist you
Everything you require to get started, for one settled price.
Our packages involve every service that is needed to get you started. Select that package that is right for your situation plus leave the rest to us.
Fixed Price, no Hidden Costs
Whenever feasible, we offer fixed-price service. We will notify you about all our fees upfront to circumvent any surprises for you later.
Our service offering team has decades of experience; we will lead and cooperate with you throughout your engagement.
Superb Online Platform
Our platform offers incorporation and compliance a breeze. All knowledge, all services, all status updates are accessible to you with a simple click.
View our client testimonials to discover about our quick and efficient service. Our service delivery team strives to exceed your expectations.
We do not bar you into a long-term agreement. If for some reason you are not satisfied with us, we will help you assign a new provider.