Services of Immigration in Singapore | Singapore Visa
Singapore has a great appeal to attract overseas company owners, investors, and exporters to list Singapore as its network, base of production, or just market. There is a huge world of business that can be examined without stress and hassle in Singapore especially after it is a country with a wide range of business policies, tax concessions, and even grants. To set up a business in Singapore is a simple, quick decision. Singapore is the best place for the company and has the right local people to make your wish to make a successful business come true. Also, the firm political conditions of Singapore always generate good times for companies to grow aggressively! Engage with Capital Radius renders Singapore Immigration services.
Singapore as a great place to set up your company is a fact; yet, to relocate to Singapore remains an option. You can opt to relocate to this beautiful country or to run your company from your home in another country without lowering your organization’s probability of success. You can send your assigned staff to relocate to Singapore and also take care of the day-to-day functions, with or without their families. Singapore definitely gives you the liberty to live and work the way you are comfortable
It's quality of education, a variety of courses to choose from, and students looking to continue education abroad
Working overseas is an opportunity one would never desire to miss. The company handling all the costs from accommodation
As the centre of global economics, Business Visa attracts millions of business visitants every year
We are here to assist you with your decision of Settling Abroad to fuel your dream of having a fruitful job, a higher standard of living, also greater work challenges
Tourism recreates a feeling of freshness. Indeed. Tour with the desire of family fun or business, for religious purposes
Migrating to abroad countries and then settling there for a lavish future is now a possible dream. This is the outcome
The Different Visa Schemes in Singapore
The best economic and business hub in Southeast Asia, Singapore remains to attract investors and foreign talent from all over the world with its open immigration policies. How can an entrepreneur or a working professional visit legally in the country? What are the various Singapore work visa schemes possible for them? Let’s take a look.
- What do you require to know before applying for a Singapore Work Visa:
- Whether that visa needs company sponsorship?
- Any quota needed for this particular visa
- Any levy needed to be paid for the work visa?
- Do you have an Accurate background (e.g. Education, Experience )?
- Whether the visa you are appealing for temporary or permanent residency?
- Duration of the visa that is going to be issued?
- Whether the visa is able to be extended?
- What are the renewal circumstances of the visa?
- Whether the work pass guide to Permanent Residency in Singapore?
Employment Pass Scheme
The EP or the Employment Pass is the principal kind of work permit that is given to skilled employees or company workers who will be obtaining a living in Singapore. They are needed to have a fixed monthly salary of at least $3,600 including the good news is that there is no official quota system that restricts the number of EPs a company can issue.
- People who are qualified for EP are those who are business owners or professional staff with appropriate experience and tertiary education.
- The EP is valid for one to two years also can be efficiently renewed as long as the candidate continues working for the same business.
- There is no quota method for EPs.
- Those who have EPs are capable of appealing for permanent residence or PR.
Entrepreneur Pass or EntrePass Scheme
A modification of the Employment Pass, the EntrePass is a visa for owners of newly incorporated organizations in Singapore, who want to relocate to the country to operate their business.
- The EntrePass is for people who prefer to incorporate a new business or people who have just newly incorporated a new organization in less than six months. The business must satisfy one of the criteria introduced in 2013.
- The EntrePass is originally issued with 1-year validity and is renewable for as long as the company is viable.
- There is no quota method for EntrePass.
- Holders of the EntrePass work visa are qualified to apply for permanent residence or PR.
Personalized Employment Pass or PEP Scheme
A specific type of Employment Pass, the Personalised Employment Pass, or PEP, is not bound to one appropriate employer. One of the biggest advantages of having this kind of work visa is that it provides the pass holder to switch employers without having to reapply for a new work visa, as long as unemployment is shorter than six months. Though individuals with this Singapore work visa won’t be able to commence their own businesses and the government is pretty strict with the eligibility requirements.
- The PEP is for professionals who earn high salaries who require to work in Singapore for an employer but they are helpless to start their own company.
- The PEP is valid for three years and is also not renewable.
- There is no quota method for PEP.
- Holders of the PEP work visa are qualified to apply for permanent residence or PR
S Pass Scheme
The S Pass is for mid-skilled individuals who make at least $2,200. The applications for this kind of Singapore work visa is based on the quota qualification of the business and the qualifications of the candidate.
- The S Pass is for mid-level technical personnel.
- The S Pass is initially allotted for either one or two years still is renewable for as long as the candidate remains with the employer.
- There is a quota method for S Pass holders. For more information, please refer to this estimate for quote balance.
- Holders of the S Pass are qualified to appeal for permanent residence or PR
Miscellaneous Work Pass Scheme
The Miscellaneous Work Pass is provided to foreigners who work in Singapore on short-term assignments. It is also assigned to people who:
- A foreign religious worker who desires to indirectly or directly talk about religion
- Foreign journals who are not sponsored by any companies of the Singapore government
- Someone who is included in activities or the organization or conduct of a conference, workshop or seminar
- Other information regarding the scheme:
- Only for short-term
- There is no quota method for the Miscellaneous Work Pass
- Holders of the Miscellaneous Work Pass Scheme cannot appeal for permanent residence or PR
Additional Immigration Visa Schemes
Dependent Pass Scheme
This is a family relocation visa that is provided to spouses also unmarried children who are younger than twenty-one years old of S Pass or Employment Pass holders who have a fixed salary of at least $6,000.
Permanent Resident Scheme for Work Pass Holders
Individuals who work in Singapore also have professional work passes that can appeal for permanent residence in due course.
Get Professional Guidance to apply for Your Visa!
Capital Radius has helped thousands of clients to navigate the Singapore visa process achieving a high success rate.